NTPC Recruitment Notification 2019 for the post of Engineers: NTPC has released a new notification for the recruitment of 203 Engineers from various fields.
NTPC requires experienced Engineers from the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics or Instrumentation for E2 grade as Shift Operator at Thermal Power Plants.
How to Apply
Here are the steps to apply for NTPC Recruitment Notification 2019 for the post of Engineers
- Click here to apply on the official website.
- Click on Apply tab.
- Fill out the necessary details as sought for.
- Pay the fees, if you are not exempted.
- The last date to apply is 29-08-2019.
Fees to pay for applying
There is non-refundable Rs.300/- for Gen/OBC category candidates and SC/ST candidates are exempted.
Educational Qualification and Requirements
As per the NTPC Recruitment Notification 2019 for the post of Engineers, the educational qualification is as follow: –
- Engineering Degree in the discipline of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics or Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from the recognized University or Institute.
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Executive and/ or Supervisory cadre in the relevant area such as operation and maintenance/commissioning erection of power plant equipment & auxiliary.
Age limit and Salary structure
The upper age limit to apply for the post is 30 years with an exemption of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
To read the full notification, download the Notification here and read it carefully before applying as per the requirements.