Delhi High Court Judicial Service Examination 2019: Delhi High Court has invited the application for 45 posts. The details of the job have been mentioned below in the post.
The Important Dates
|Date of Commencement of filling Online Application Form||02-08-2019|
|Last Date and Time for filling Online Application||02-09-2019|
How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Examination 2019:
- Click here to visit the registration page
- Step 2: Click on the “Fresh registration” tab
- Step3: Register using the details
- Step 4: Log-in using the registration number
- Step 5: Fill form, upload images
- Step 6: Make payment
The vacancies available
|Category||No. of vacancies|
The Selection Procedure
There is a total of 3 stages: –
- Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the main examination; and
- Delhi Judicial Service Main Examination (Written)
- The selected candidates will be called for Viva-voce.
The Eligibility criteria for applying
A candidate shall be. eligible to appear in the examination if he/she is
- a citizen of India;
- a person practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961; and
The Age criteria
As per the notification, the age criteria is as: –
- not more than 32 years of age as on the 1st day of January following the date of commencement of the examination, i.e., 1st January 2020.
- In the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Tribes, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years. The upper age limit is also relaxable maximum by 5 years in the case of Ex-Servicemen including Emergency Commissioned Officers and Short Service Commissioned Officers who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of an assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within) 6 months) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency; or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalided.
Fees for applying for the post
The fees (non-refundable) in the sum of Rs.1000/- for General Category candidates and Rs.200/- for reserved categories, i.e., Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disabilities
The amount has to be paid through Debit Card or Internet Banking.