Critical and pivotal ‘P‘ goals will stimulate action over next fifteen years in various critical areas for the development of Human and the Planet, and necessary for to achieve 2030 Agenda for Sustainable development:
– Hunger and Poverty will be targeted in next 15 years so that Human community can fulfill their potential in dignity, equality and live in a healthy environment.
– It is necessary to protect the planet from degradation through sustainable consumption and production, managing its natural resources and taking action plans on Climate change so that planet can fulfill the needs of both present and future generations.
– It is determined that Human society can enjoy prosperous life with economic, social, and technological progress occurs in harmony with nature.
– They are determined to provide peaceful and inclusive societies that will be free from violence and fear. It is the important aspects to achieve sustainable development goals.
– It is determined to participation of all stakeholders, all countries and all people to implement this Agenda through a revitalized Global partnership for Sustainable Development. It will also bolster the integrity of the world.
17 Goals for Sustainable Development:
The UN tabled the 17 Goals of Sustainable development in Sustainable Development Summit in New York, USA. This Agenda is a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity. It also seeks to strengthen universal peace in larger freedom.
- End Poverty by 2030 in all forms from the world
- End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.
- Conserve and sustainable use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development.
- Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development