However, it’s easy to crack IBPS exam due to various reasons. But, i would like to tell the 2 main reasons- (1) The number of vacancies; (2) Low cutoff and easy-to-crack compared to SBI and RBI exams.
If you are preparing to get a job through IBPS and want to serve Banking sector of India, go ahead and prepare well. As, the competition is on the rise and one has to work hard to grab a bank job.
Here, i am going to discuss the few strategy tips which can help you, if it’s going to be your first attempt.
– IBPS or SBI or RBi exam is divided into Pre and Mains exams.
1. Pre-examination- Includes English (30 marks), Reasoning (35 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (35 marks). It will be of QUALIFYING in nature. And, there will be Sectional cut-off that’s why time management is necessary.
2. Mains examination: Includes English (40 marks), Reasoning (50 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks), General Awareness (40 marks) and Computer Knowledge (20 marks)- total 200 marks paper. And, again there will be sectional cutoff.
- Also Read: Syllabus and Pattern of IBPS examination.
– As, you know all Bank exams are done Online and one has to prepare accordingly. Only this factor increases the difficulty of this exam. Online exams usually required better time management and strategy while attempting sections of the exams in the examination hall. It is obvious that to clear this exam you have to equally perform in each section and it has to be completed in 120 minutes allotted to you.
Sequence of attempting Pre Exams:
– This might be the biggest question and it can be a turning point. If you have asked your senior those have appeared in this examination, you will find that sequence of the attempting these types of exams also matters.
Hence, i have tried to evaluate few things and points on which basis i can say you can follow this pattern and crack your exam
There are reasons why i have mentioned this sequence of attempting this exam. As, you know Quantitative section require proper calculation on paper. In Online exams, this could take much time than you have decided to allot. So, try to do that sections which requires only reading on computer and mark your answer i.e. English section.
Note: If you already made your strategy and practiced accordingly for the exam, it may be difficult to follow that sequence. But, i advise it would be better, if you attempt Quantitative section in the last
- Also Read: Technique to attempt IBPS Mains Exams.
What to learn and what to study:
– In this regard, you can follow our blog on How to prepare for Bank exams and all recommended books which can help you out in your preparation.
And, i have also tried to mention the time management can be done for the exam and how to you can attempt it.