The Bank exams like IBPS or any other institution in India usually asks 2-3 questions on capital, currency of any country in the world or any other fact. So, we have prepared it not only for the aspirants going to appear for IBPS exams, but also other exam aspirants.
Few Facts about the World:
- There are 28 members of Europe Union.
- It has its own institutions such as the European Commission, the Council of the European Union, the European Council, the Court of Justice of the European Union, the European Central Bank, the European Court of Auditors, and the European Parliament.
- The European Parliament is elected every five years by EU citizens.
- Capital is Brussels and Currency is Euro.
- The Euro is used by the institutions of the European Union and by the Euro-zone states, which account for 19 of the 28 member states of the European Union: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain.
- Other 9 Members use their own currency: United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Sweden.
- Other countries using Euro as a currency but are not the Members of Europe Union- Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo, and Montenegro.
- There are 48 countries in Asia region. It is the largest continent in the world.
- Eurasia– Europe + Asia continents.
- Smallest country is Maldives and Largest country (by land) is Russia Federation.
- 2nd largest nominal GDP after Europe and the Largest in terms of PPP (purchasing power parity)
- Pattern of GA section of Bank exams and How questions are asked
- Sequence of attempting sections and Time management of IBPS exams
- Technique and prepare for Bank Exams.